We try to reduce our environmental impact.
- Our neoprene wetsuit are made from rock extract composed of 99.7% of Calcium Carbonate, not petrol.
- Rainwater is conserved to clean our equipment and the toilet’s flush.
- Washing and disinfection of neoprene wetsuit with a special biodegradable product.
- Short trips by mini-bus to reduce car traffic in the village.
- Maintenance, security and cleaning of the natural site that we use.
- You can come to our base by bus (Lihsa line n°51 – Stop “Giez”) or by cycle path.